LATISSE© (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is a prescription strength product for hypotrichosis. Eyelash hypotrichosis is another name for having inadequate or not enough eyelashes.
LATISSE© treatment is used to grow eyelashes, making them thicker, longer and darker.
Important Safety Information
- LATISSE© use may cause brown pigmentation of the colored part of the eye, which is likely permanent.
- Eyelid skin darkening may occur while using Latisse©, but may be reversible.
- Apply LATISSE © at the base of the upper eyelashes. DO NOT APPLY to the lower eyelid. If the LATISSE© solution frequently touches other skin areas, the hair growth may occur in these skin areas as well.
- If you have eye surgery, develop or experience any eye problems, consult your doctor immediately about continued use of LATISSE©.
- Itchy eyes and/or eye redness are the most common side effects after using LATISSE© solution If Latisse© is discontinued lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.