Oxygenetix Breathable Foundation is a breakthrough foundation to cover, help heal and minimize - even eliminate - procedural scars. Designed for doctors, Breathable foundation covers and treats a wide variety of skin problems: skin injuries, wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne scars, rosacea and other skin conditions. On post-surgical scars, patients are re-assured and impressed that after care includes safely camouflaging any evidence of surgery. "Ceravitae", the super charged oxygen complex in Breathable foundation, proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin. Because of the unique properties of Oxygenetix, it is also great skin care that can be used as a daily skin friendly foundation.
- Non-Comedogenic (it won't clog pores)
- Fragrance -Free
- Organically certified ingredients
- Contains SPF 25 (for UVA/UVB sun protection)
- Not drying - allows retention of natural fluids - even following aggressive resurfacing.
- Hypoallergenic (less allergic reactions than with other cosmetics)
- Non-irritating to sensitive skin (safe to use it after most cosmetic procedures).
Copy written with permission of www.oxygenetix.com
glō•minerals vs. Traditional Cosmetics
- Uniquely formulated, utilizing only the finest pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
- Triple-milled high-pigment minerals and an advanced antioxidant complex of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract.
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection helps to defend against free radical damage to deliver a radiant, healthy complexion.
- Does not contain Talc: Talcum powder is generally used as a bulking agent. It allows cosmetic companies to increase the product they get for the pigment they put in. This addition results in a product that has greater oil-absorbing properties but requires more product to be applied to the skin to achieve the desired coverage. The lack of Talc results in the makeup feeling lighter on the skin that last throughout the day and lasts longer than a comparable talc-containing product. A talc particle is also heavier than mineral pigment and will settle into both pores and wrinkles. Talc may also exacerbate skin conditions like acne and Rosacea. Skin irritation may occur with the use of products containing Talc, especially on sensitive skin types.
- Glō•minerals products are beneficial for all skin types and conditions. They lay on top of the skin’s surface, evening out complexion without accentuating imperfections.
- Glō•minerals allows the skin to breathe and are not occlusive on the skin. They don’t cover and conceal the skin like a lid, but rather lay on the skin like scales on a fish. This creates a porous layer which allows the skin to breathe and function normally.
Copy written with permission of www.gloproffessional.com