If you have every considered getting a nose job or rhinoplasty, our Glendale nose surgeon, Dr. Paul Angelchik, can guide you to the right options for any number of difficulties. Once you get your rhinoplasty or facial makeover, you are sure to experience greater self-confidence, enhanced self-esteem, and improved overall health.
To learn more about options for reshaping your nose, please contact Dr. Paul Angelchik. Call 602-671-7887 for your initial consultation. For a limited time our practice is waiving the $95 initial consultation fee for qualified patients.
Questions About Nose Surgery
Reshaping your facial structure with a rhinoplasty is no small decision. Some common questions about your nose surgery may be:
1) Am I a candidate for nose surgery? - Yes! If you are in good overall health, over age 15, and have reasonable expectations.
2) What is rhinoplasty? - It is a surgical procedure performed which improves the shape and function of your nose creating a more harmonious, balanced overall facial look.
3) Will nose surgery hurt? - The procedure is performed under general anesthesia, so you will not feel pain during surgery. There is a little mild soreness or discomfort the week after surgery and our Glendale nose surgeon, Dr. Paul Angelchik, will prescribe medication to alleviate any discomfort you may experience.
4) What is the difference between open and closed rhinoplasty? - Open nose surgery is performed with an external incision and closed nose surgery utilizes only internal incisions.
Our Glendale nose surgeon team provides compassionate care and experienced support for you throughout the entire nose surgery process. Any further questions you may have will be answered in our initial nose surgery consultation.
How Does the Rhinoplasty Procedure Work?
Our Glendale nose surgeon team provides outpatient treatment under general anesthesia. Small incisions are made to access your nasal cartilage and the supporting bones in your nose. That way, your incisions are invisible after the surgery is performed. Once your nose is sculpted and reshaped, your skin and tissue are returned over the new nasal structure. To expedite the healing process, a splint may be placed outside the nose which supports your new, enhanced structure you recuperate.
The healing process works best is any pressure on the bridge of the nose is avoided for 8 weeks. Many patients feel comfortable returning to work or school at 2 weeks - especially with the support of the splint. All contact activities or sports that could risk a nose injury need to be avoided during this time, but other exercise is acceptable. To ensure that bruising is minimized, patients should avoid the sun while in the recovery period.
Learn more here:
- Nose Surgery Recovery
- Rhinoplasty for a Deviated Septum
- How Is Rhinoplasty Performed?
- Rhinoplasty Gallery
Be sure to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon when considering any type of nose reshaping surgery or rhinoplasty.
Expectations for Your Rhinoplasty
When you have clear, realistic expectations of what your rhinoplasty surgery can achieve, your cosmetic procedure will most likely be successful. Be sure to discuss your aesthetic goals or any concerns or expectations with our Glendale nose surgeon, Dr. Paul Angelchik. Our Glendale nose surgeon team can provide you with valuable information and guidance as you go through the rhinoplasty process.
To learn more about the benefits a rhinoplasty provides, please contact the Glendale Facial Plastic Surgery Practice. Call (602) 761-7887 to schedule your preliminary appointment with our Glendale nose surgeon team.