Are You a Good Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
What are the factors that make up a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery? Here are the three most important factors to consider if you’ve been thinking about breast implants:
- Are you at least 18 years old (or 21 years old for silicone implants)?
- Are you in good overall health?
- Are you a non-smoker?
- Is your weight stable?
- Do you believe your breasts are too small and that larger breasts would improve your self-confidence?
- Do you feel self-conscious about one breast being noticeably smaller than the other?
- Has having children or losing weight altered your breasts in a way you are not comfortable with?
- Do you have problem finding clothes that fit well because of a too-small bust compared to your hips?
If you answered yes to the first four questions, and any number of additional questions, you may be a good candidate for breast augmentation.
Another key factor in the overall success of any breast augmentation surgery is a patient who has realistic expectations.
If you would like to discuss this topic more, please contact one of the Phoenix area’s most respected breast augmentation surgeons, Dr. Paul Angelchik at (602) 375-8888.
Dr. Paul Angelchik is a Phoenix plastic surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Angelchik is well-trained and experienced in all forms of plastic surgery, namely breast enhancement and facial rejuvenation. He has been serving patients for over 20 years. Dr. Angelchik brings his surgical experience, expertise, and quality care to patients in and around Phoenix, Arizona.