The Benefits of Lip Augmentation With PermaLip™
Whether you have thin lips due to genetics, aging or tobacco use, lip augmentation with PermaLip™can safely and effectively give you full, plump lips. This lip implant is FDA-approved and has a high satisfaction rate among our patients in Scottsdale and surrounding areas. PermaLip™ is a permanent alternative to the use of injectables for lip enhancement—injectables require costly, repeat treatments to keep your desired results.
Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Angelchik, prefers PermaLip™ to injectables and fat grafting because the implant has a consistent, smooth surface that won’t become lumpy and is a one-time minimally invasive procedure.
There are many other benefits of PermaLip™ for lip augmentation including:
- No risk of deflation or rupture of the implant.
- It’s removable if you’re unsatisfied with your results, although this is rare.
- PermaLip™ implant is contoured to fit the shape of your lips.
- No repeat, painful treatments necessary.
- The procedure is simple and usually performed in less than 30 minutes.
- Your significant other won’t feel the implant while kissing and you likely won’t feel it either, depending on how thin your lips were previously.
The PermaLip™ Procedure
The PermaLip™ lip augmentation procedure is performed using local anesthetic. Our board-certified plastic surgeon will create two tiny incisions at the corners of your mouth. The silicone implant will then go through a path created by Dr. Angelchik from one side of your lip to the other. Dr. Angelchik will center the implant to ensure even results. When both lips are done, sutures are used for the incision sites, which will absorb naturally over time.
If you’re interested in lip augmentation, please contact Dr. Angelchik in Scottsdale today at 602-375-8888 to schedule your PermaLip™ consultation. Our plastic surgeon serves clients in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Glendale and surrounding areas of Arizona.