ZO® 3 - STEP PEEL™
Combat the signs of aging + skin discoloration
- An innovative, in-office treatment peel followed by an at-home treatment to combat the signs of aging + skin discoloration.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to help improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Step #1: Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture, roughness, large pores and dullness
- Step #2: Reduces wrinkles, forms smooths skin, restores hydration and antioxidants for cellular renewal, includes anti-irritating benefits with DNA protection
- Step#3: Post procedure recovery crème that aids recovery of compromised, dry and irritated skin, stimulates hyaluronic acid production and re-epithelialization of the skin
- Can be done as a single treatment or in series of 3 peels 6 weeks apart for the best results and benefits
The VI Peel offers the best in chemical peel treatments, and we’re proud to offer this option at our Glendale office. To schedule a consultation with our skincare specialists, contact us by calling or filling out our online form.
Dr. Paul Angelchik is a Phoenix plastic surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Angelchik is well-trained and experienced in all forms of plastic surgery, namely breast enhancement and facial rejuvenation. He has been serving patients for over 20 years. Dr. Angelchik brings his surgical experience, expertise, and quality care to patients in and around Phoenix, Arizona.