The Angelchik Difference
Learn more about our philoshophy and follow the patient journey to see what
makes us different and what to expect before, during and after your procedure.
All patient consultations are conducted with Board Certified surgeon Dr. Angelchik and full medical history is discussed.
Recommendations are based on the patient's expressed interests, health history and physical examination.
Our staff offers a personalized experience for each patient with an educational and reassuring environment.
Consistenly on RealSelf, HealthGrades and Google. In Best Doctors and Castle & Connolly's Best Doctors.
- An innovative, in-office treatment peel followed by an at-home treatment to combat the signs of aging + skin discoloration.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, retinol and multi-action agents to help improve skin health and treat many signs of aging
- Step #1: Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture, roughness, large pores and dullness
- Step #2: Reduces wrinkles, forms smooths skin, restores hydration and antioxidants for cellular renewal, includes anti-irritating benefits with DNA protection
- Step#3: Post procedure recovery crème that aids recovery of compromised, dry and irritated skin, stimulates hyaluronic acid production and re-epithelialization of the skin
- Can be done as a single treatment or in series of 3 peels 6 weeks apart for the best results and benefits
The VI Peel offers the best in chemical peel treatments, and we’re proud to offer this option at our Glendale office. To schedule a consultation with our skincare specialists, contact us by calling or filling out our online form.
If you're interested, please contact us today at 602-517-0077 to schedule your consultation. For a limited time our practice is waiving the $95 initial consultation fee for qualified patients. Our office provides excellent plastic surgery to clients in the Glendale, Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Mesa, Surprise and Peoria areas of Arizona.