Healthier, smoother, better-looking skin
Whether you’re looking to boost your look for a big event or find an everyday makeup line that checks all your boxes, we can recommend the best options for you from our selection of professional makeup lines.
Dr. Angelchik was certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) in 1996 and successfully completed a rigorous recertification process in 2006 and 2016. He participates in the Maintenance of Certification program through the ABPS. He is a member in good standing of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has also been named to Castle & Connolly’s Top Doctors in America every year since 1996.
Dr. Paul Angelchik is a Phoenix plastic surgeon who is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is also a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Angelchik is well-trained and experienced in all forms of plastic surgery, namely breast enhancement and facial rejuvenation. He has been serving patients for over 20 years. Dr. Angelchik brings his surgical experience, expertise, and quality care to patients in and around Phoenix, Arizona.
Oxygenetix® Breathable Foundation is a breakthrough foundation to cover, heal, and minimize– even eliminate– procedural scars. Designed for doctors, Breathable Foundation covers and treats a wide variety of skin problems: skin injuries, wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne scars, rosacea, and other skin conditions. On post-surgical scars, patients can safely camouflage any evidence of surgery.
Ceravitae, the super-charged oxygen complex in Breathable Foundation, proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin. Because of the unique properties of Oxygenetix, it is also great skincare that can be used as a daily, skin-friendly foundation. Many patients enjoy the following benefits of Oxygenetics:
- Organically-certified ingredients
- Contains broad spectrum SPF 25
- Non-drying and allows retention of natural fluids– even following aggressive resurfacing.
- Non-irritating to sensitive skin, even after cosmetic procedure
This full makeup line is unique in its ability to work with your skin to leave it healthy, clear, and glowing. glō•minerals can completely replace your existing makeup collection to provide a gentle alternative to traditional cosmetics that enhances your skin and addresses your unique concerns. glō•minerals has many benefits, including:
- A unique formula, utilizing only the finest pharmaceutical-grade ingredients
- Triple-milled, high-pigment minerals and an advanced antioxidant complex of Vitamins A, C, E and Green Tea Extract
- Broad-spectrum UV protection which helps to defend against free radical damage to deliver a radiant, healthy complexion
- No talcum powder, which is generally used as a bulking agent. It allows cosmetic companies to increase the product they get for the pigment they put in. This addition results in a product that has greater oil-absorbing properties but requires more product to be applied to the skin to achieve the desired coverage. The lack of Talc results in the makeup feeling lighter on the skin that lasts longer than a comparable talc-containing product. A talc particle is also heavier than mineral pigment and will settle into both pores and wrinkles. Talc can also exacerbate and irritate skin conditions like acne and Rosacea
- Benefits for all skin types and conditions. The products lay on top of the skin’s surface, evening out complexion without accentuating imperfections
- Breathability, unlike occlusive products. The products don’t cover and conceal the skin like a lid, but rather lay on the skin like scales on a fish. This creates a porous layer which allows the skin to breathe and function normally.
If you’re looking to boost your makeup and find products that work for your skin, our skincare specialists can help. To schedule a consultation and discuss your options, contact our Glendale office by calling or filling out our online form.